Internship Period: 2021/9/15 to 2022/3/30, potential to extend to 2022/9/15
Request Days: 3 days per week
Degree: Master or PhD graduate student (Statistics, sensory science, food science, general science or relevant major)
Language Skills: English Computer Skills:
Basic: Fluent in Microsoft office; Plus: Fizz, SPSS, XLSTAT or R
Working Location: Shanghai, L’Oreal R&I LOFT
Internship Responsibilities/Job Description:
1.To support lip long wear project, assist panel leader to schedule test session, run the test session with briefed objective, monitoring test and analysis data.
Project: lip long wear new capacity.
2.To support panel development project, activities involving training samples’ preparation, session build up, modulate training session, panelists management etc.
Project: lip panel new panelists training.
3.To work within a collaborative team.
Objective / Expectations/ Requirements:
• To support the buildup of lip long wear panel by Q3 2021, smooth operate for the new capacity by Q2, 2022
• To support new lip panelists validated by the end of Q1, 2022, with new panel incorporated into the current lip panel for routine testing
• Team spirit, initiative, concerned by quality / the importance of detail.
• Innovative analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude.
What the intern will gain during the internship period:
• Understanding and practice of sensory descriptive method, primary focused on panel management, and training
• Communication and coaching skill.
上一篇 > 就业【2022】 3号 唯品会2022届校园招聘
下一篇 > 就业【2022】 1号 21cake廿一客食品有限公司秋季招聘简章